Welcome to My Royally Wrecked Space to Chill...



I hope you find comradery...I hope you find peace....I hope you find joy...I hope you find acceptance...I hope you feel loved...I hope you know that your are precious...chosen...and always welcome here...come sit a spell...

Monday, June 27, 2011

Line Laundry at 4 am and Stargazing...



Insomnia.

I decided to go out and grab my clothes drying on the line...(I rather like clothes lines)

And I decided to lay down on my back and stay present...



It was the most amazing sound machine you've ever heard...crickets...wind through the trees...

Star laid upon star...moon bright and shining...

It was...spectacular...



If only I could do justice to the moment...

Remember friends...Stargaze when you feel it...stop in the moment...you'll be ever so glad you did...



Grace N Peace,

A ~

No comments:

Post a Comment