Welcome to My Royally Wrecked Space to Chill...



I hope you find comradery...I hope you find peace....I hope you find joy...I hope you find acceptance...I hope you feel loved...I hope you know that your are precious...chosen...and always welcome here...come sit a spell...

Saturday, June 4, 2011

God of the Fireflies


This will be a quickie...as usual, I've waited till the last minute to compose a family of three for 2 weeks of travel ahead...

Tis my way...


So today will be crammed with laundry....errands...fight break ups...and gratitude...


I'm not sure why...but I find myself often drawn to tears lately as I think of Him...


I am filled with gratitude to His greatness...His sovereignty...His love...


I stood last night with the babes...swatting mosquitoes...chasing fireflies...


Processing concerns and I stopped in my tracks..."God...If you can do something this wonderful. To provide a field full of fireflies on a summer night...then you can provide the life we need."


I went on to read later that night the following "Live life on Life's terms. Expectations are premeditated resentments."


I was again reminded to Trust Him. To live life as it comes. I relaxed into Him and prepared for the week.


Fast forward to morning...


I awake this morning to a call from a dear friend and mentor. "Can you come? I have an opening next week to work." 


Prayers whispered in the night for provision...answered...again..


Fireflies of God...they light up my heart and sustain me....continue to impress upon my heart that struggles to trust...


"I AM."


Yes. He is. 


May your weekend be filled with fireflies of God and awakenings beyond your wildest imaginations.


Grace n Peace,


A ~

No comments:

Post a Comment