Welcome to My Royally Wrecked Space to Chill...



I hope you find comradery...I hope you find peace....I hope you find joy...I hope you find acceptance...I hope you feel loved...I hope you know that your are precious...chosen...and always welcome here...come sit a spell...

Thursday, June 2, 2011

In Honor of Women...




Oh Women...you 


lovely...strong...sacrificing...lively...breathtaking...humble...broken...pure...amazing...souls...


I honor your journeys today...


The weight loss...the weight gain...


The stretched wombs from 8 pound babes...


The stretched rear ends from 8 pound babes...


The laughter you share with your most intimate over coffee...


The tears you cry together because well...let's face it...men could never get "that"... :-)


The hours you give up making children's favorite foods and school costumes...


The bathroom breaks you never get to receive alone because ALL the children must come and talk to you while you are in there...


The pets...


The moments you get into the shower only to be alone to cry so no one will know...


The pure joy you receive from seeing your babies smile and love...


The dreams you put on hold in order to establish dreams in the next generation of little women...


Humility about your beauty...


Endurance when the world embraces physical perfection over character and moral minds...


The tiger that lies dormant but is ready to pounce at any time given the right situation involving your offspring...


The words you whisper to the God that sustains you and your heavy heart throughout the years...


Women...you do it...and you do it right...


I'm proud to be one of you..









Here's some rockin' quotes that pretty much sum it for all of you beauties!!


"I cannot and will not cut my conscience to fit this year's fashion." Lillian Helman


"You grow up the first day you have your first real laugh - at yourself." Ethel Barrymore


"Love is the only thing we carry with us when we go...and it makes the end so easy." Louisa May Alcott


"And not to forget that when life knocks you on your knees- well, that's the best position in which to pray isn't it? On your knees, that's where I learned." Ethel Barrymore (I'm lovin' this wonderful woman!)


"My friends are my estate." Emily Dickenson


"A Mother is not a person to lean on, but to make leaning unnecessary." Dorothy Canfield Fisher


"When you are a mother, you are never really alone with your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child." Sophia Loren


"Like all parents my husband and I just do the best we can, hold our breath, and hope we've set enough money aside for our kid's therapy." Michelle Pfeiffer


"What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family." Mother Theresa


"Mothers are really the true spiritual leaders." Oprah Winfrey


"I married beneath me. All women do." Lady Nancy Astor


"I refuse to think of them as chin hairs. I think of them as stray eyebrows." Janette Barber


"Whatever wrinkles I got...I enjoyed getting them." Ava Gardner


"It's the plain women who know about love. The beautiful women are too busy being fascinating." Audrey Hepburn


"Men are not looking for the hottest girl in the room. They are looking for the most interesting." Bethany Frankel


"My idea of a superwoman is one who scrubs her own floor." Bette Midler


"Whenever I date a guy, I think 'Is this a man I want my children to spend their weekends with?'" Rita Rudner


"Charm is the ability to make someone else think that both of you are pretty wonderful." Kathleen Winsor


"I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." Maya Angelou


"Walk the street with us into history. Get off the sidewalk." Dolores Huerta


"People call me a feminist whenever I say things that differentiate me from a doormat or a prostitute." Rebecca West


"If a woman just tries to stay toned and beautiful looking on the outside but hasn't developed anything of value on the inside, there's not much to talk about." Debbie Allen


"You never find yourself until you tell the truth." Pearl Bailey


"Long tresses down to the floor can be beautiful if you have that, but learn to love what you have." Anita Baker


"It's sad to grow old, but nice to ripen." Bridgette Bardot


"A woman is beautiful when she thinks she is." Ethel Barrymore


"People are uncertain because they don't have the self-confidence to make decisions." Julia Child


"Only you can determine your own worth, your own self-esteem, and how much happiness to expect in life." Jinger Heath


"Surviving means being born over and over again." Erica Jong


"Being solitary is being alone well: Being alone luxuriously immersed in doing your own choice, aware of the fulness of your own presence rather than the absence of others. Because solitude is an achievement." Alice Koller


"Perfectionism is the voice of the oppressor." Anne Lamontt


"If didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive." Audre Lorde


"Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth." Katherine Mansfield


"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." Eleanor Roosevelt


"It's our choices that show who we are, far more than our abilities." J K Rowling


"Whatever we believe about ourselves and our abilities comes true for us." Susan L Taylor


"It doesn't happen all at once. You become. It takes a long time." Margery Williams








WASN'T THAT EVER SO FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I LOVE YOU!!!










Grace n Peace, 


A ~

No comments:

Post a Comment