Welcome to My Royally Wrecked Space to Chill...



I hope you find comradery...I hope you find peace....I hope you find joy...I hope you find acceptance...I hope you feel loved...I hope you know that your are precious...chosen...and always welcome here...come sit a spell...

Saturday, February 25, 2012

What? If?

I absolutely love this...


If we consider the unblushing promises of reward and the staggering nature of the rewards promised in the Gospels, it would seem that our Lord finds our desire not too strong, but too weak.
We are half-hearted creatures, fooling about with drink and sex and ambition when infinite joy is offered us,
We are like ignorant children who want to continue making mud pies in a slum because we cannot imagine what is meant by the offer of  a vacation at the sea. We are far too easily pleased.
C.S. Lewis



What could we do in Christ if we simply believed? 

What if we got out of our heads and into His heart?

What if our dreams were bigger than our fears?

What if we took his Word and LIVED it...through FAITH? Knowing we were unstoppable?

What if we said "yes" more and "no" less?

What if we stopped finding reasons to stay and started finding reasons to go?

What if "comfortable" was no longer acceptable?

What if "you" was more important than "me"?

What if "your children" concerned me as much as "my children"?

What if we allowed our worlds to collide and found solutions?

What if we lived light? 

I think all these things are more than possible...
One tiny step...
One thought...
One action at a time...
Together...

Grace n Peace...

A ~



No comments:

Post a Comment