Welcome to My Royally Wrecked Space to Chill...



I hope you find comradery...I hope you find peace....I hope you find joy...I hope you find acceptance...I hope you feel loved...I hope you know that your are precious...chosen...and always welcome here...come sit a spell...

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Best Date I've ever had...

"Patience attains all that it strives for. He who has God finds he lacks nothing: God alone suffices." 
Saint Teresa of Avila

Two days in a row. I set my alarm for 330 am to get up. I didn't. I was tired. I wanted to sleep in before getting to clinicals at 6:00 am. So I hit snooze...repeatedly...slept through my date with my beloved. I ate through my Lent days at the hospital the last two days...rather than staying on course with my commitments to knowing Him better...

Yes. I feel a bit guilty. But more than guilty. I miss my friend, my beloved. Calling Him my Best Friend doesn't seem good enough. Our affair is so much more...

I can take my most romantic days...most romantic experiences...and they don't compare...not one second with my moments with Him...

I've really really missed His voice to start my days. I'm not the same girl when I start without Him. I'm less focused...I feel crammed and rushed...

When I hear His voice...read His promises...His love letters...my soul is solidified...it starts me right...gives my thoughts and intents for the day alignment with His...replaces my thoughts and intents with His...whatever comes my way...I'm ready.

Tomorrow. The alarm goes off again for my date with my Beloved. I plan to meet up with Him. Sit in His presence and re-align. I'm my "best self" when I'm showered in His light...love answers rather than flesh...peace floods rather than humanity...peace abounds rather than stress...

He loves me more than I can ever love Him...thinks more of me than anyone ever could...understands my heart and dreams more than I do...has given up everything to be with me...

When I think about those qualities...I'd say that's the best date you can go on... ;-)

Grace n Peace,

A

No comments:

Post a Comment