Welcome to My Royally Wrecked Space to Chill...



I hope you find comradery...I hope you find peace....I hope you find joy...I hope you find acceptance...I hope you feel loved...I hope you know that your are precious...chosen...and always welcome here...come sit a spell...

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Joy encapsulated over ramen noodles...

These lovelies...fill my life with wonder...I am forever and ever amazed at their beauty and my fortune...
They are...joy unspeakable...unrehearsed...
I am my best when I'm with them...filled with all that is beautiful in this life...
Grateful for early afternoon talks over ramen noodles...and her life...
Dances and laughter...gratefulness for the stolen moments...
This...this is what makes the moments...
Grace n Peace from one blissful Mama...

A ~

No comments:

Post a Comment