Welcome to My Royally Wrecked Space to Chill...



I hope you find comradery...I hope you find peace....I hope you find joy...I hope you find acceptance...I hope you feel loved...I hope you know that your are precious...chosen...and always welcome here...come sit a spell...

Friday, February 17, 2012

One lucky girl...that's me...

I really don't know how I became so lucky to get to live this particular life...
Really...
Certainly not perfect...has it's share of upsets...
But today...today was perfection...
I spent it with one of the two favorite females in my life...

She's only seven...but she continues to teach me more about love and gratefulness than anyone I have encountered...
I say she is "pure sunshine"...It's not an exaggeration...She is...
"Thank you Mommy" crowned every sentence today. Literally.
She lives in a constant state of gratefulness. I'm humbled.

I crave these days and moments. I try to suck up each morsel. They are finite I know.
I laugh deep and hearty.
I listen long and put my phone down.
I catch myself on the verge of tears at my good fortune.
I am. The Lucky Girl.

No Ifs. No Ands. No Buts.
I'm lucky. To have been granted this moment.
This God. This date in history. These two little women.
All. Of. THIS.
I'm. THE LUCKY GIRL.

Humbled is the only way I can describe my heart...

Grace n Peace,

A ~

No comments:

Post a Comment