Welcome to My Royally Wrecked Space to Chill...



I hope you find comradery...I hope you find peace....I hope you find joy...I hope you find acceptance...I hope you feel loved...I hope you know that your are precious...chosen...and always welcome here...come sit a spell...

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things...

Barrettes with fake diamonds...
Walks in the rain...face wet...legs pumpin...listening to the Message...
Girl baby kisses...
God every moment...
Mint chocolate chip ice cream...
Hope...peace...love...
lip gloss...
New Bibles...
Smiles you helped make...
laughter...
Day off...
Avocados...
Presence...
Friends...
Coffee...just perfect...
Books...glorious, lovely, substantial books...
God...
Anything old...
Men who say their women are "out of their league"...
Daddies that buy their 35 year old "baby" tulips for Valentines day...
New Dreams...
Old Dreams...
Nights with 7 hours of sleep...
Quiet days alone...
Fun nights out with friends...
Grace...
God...
Wonderment...
Amazement...
Homework with my girl...
My doll that wakes up at 430 am just to hug me goodbye...
A grandmother that gives and loves every minute of it to two littles...
Mist...
Manicures...
Knowing there is more...
Patience from years of learning...
Comfort in my own skin...
Vintage buttons...
Tree limbs dripping raindrops...
Wet hair air drying...
Perfect pair of jeans...
God...
Jackets all toasty...
New experiences...
Hearts drawn on paper with highlighter...
Good music...
Exquisite nature in any form...
God...

Grace n Peace,


A ~

No comments:

Post a Comment