Welcome to My Royally Wrecked Space to Chill...



I hope you find comradery...I hope you find peace....I hope you find joy...I hope you find acceptance...I hope you feel loved...I hope you know that your are precious...chosen...and always welcome here...come sit a spell...

Thursday, September 15, 2011

BIG livin'...




Crisp clean breezes infuse me like none other...I'm hopelessly in love with fall...

When fall arrives with his dashing sense of style and entrance, I am always left breathless and wanting more...

Leaves blowing against my windshield...chilly mornings and perfect afternoons leave me inspired to live...

I want a BIG life...

Messy...

Delicious...

Adventurous...

Daring...

Wrought with risk and achievement...

Dashed with romance...

Radically...Gracefully...Fully...

B.I.G.

I don't know why this struck me today other than the pure unbridled joy that fall fills me with...I want to do this thing called life...and I want to DO. IT. BIG.

I think living GINORMOUS is achievable for me with simple commitment to the following:

Wonderment is the chief requirement of living a BIG life....I can always tell when I'm too immersed in stress...when I haven't laughed enough...when I'm too serious...Wonderment is missing...

Radical abandonment for sure is a very close second...when I'm hesitant to jump....when I over think...when I don't trust Him in surrender...I'm not only not abandoned...I'm far from radical...my fullest life requires both...

Growth...cannot be avoided for the Big Livin' woman...I'm compelled to confront weakness...read constantly to expand...and challenge my thoughts and motives constantly...If I want to wear BIG girl panties...I've gotta grow into 'em... ;-)

Fluidity...when I turn to control and away from surrender...I get totally crabby and unhappy in about 2.3 seconds...when I remain fluid in the path of life and God...I'm chill...I'm at peace...I'm happy...FLUID...essential...

That's it. Pretty simple. If I want to end this minute life one day with BIG memories...skidding out of the temporal earth worn completely out from all the awesomeness...It's up to me to make it happen..

God. Wonderment. Radical Abandonment. Growth. Fluidity.

Small Potatoes eh?

Oh Yeah...and BIG OLE pile of books on each leg of the journey ;-)

Grace N Peace,

A ~



No comments:

Post a Comment