Welcome to My Royally Wrecked Space to Chill...



I hope you find comradery...I hope you find peace....I hope you find joy...I hope you find acceptance...I hope you feel loved...I hope you know that your are precious...chosen...and always welcome here...come sit a spell...

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Shalom...



Shalom...


I had the most beautiful moment of Shalom this week...I didn't know how to term it while I experienced it...


But then the next day...I read and studied Shalom...and I had an Aha...THAT was Shalom...


"The use of Shalom in the Scriptures always points towards the transcendent action of wholeness. Derived from the Hebrew root shalam - meaning to be safe or complete. Literally, translated, shalam signals to state of safety, but figuratively it points to completeness."



Hands lifted high...voice clear...I felt my spirit rise in joy and worship with my Father...
In a place I never anticipated going again...
I thought once there I would feel "less"...burdened...judged...
Yet here I stood...heart full...no one pressing me but Him...
I was so overcome with the beauty of the moment...the pure freedom that was inexplicable...it was...
Shalom...


My mother sat behind me a bit in this moment...I felt her presence...her joy with and for me...
I knew she was in full support of me...I was complete in this moment...It was tangible joy...
"Completeness"...
Shalom...


There were no worries...no "less than"...whether there were judgements I was not aware...
I was so enveloped in the life that He and I share...
I knew His love was complete in me...
That I no longer had to hang my head in self-created shame...
Shalom...


Later that evening, Laine brought this book and began to read it to me...It was beautiful...
Centered around the love of a parent to child...
"Wherever You Are, my love will find you" by Nancy Tillman encapsulated my God Shalom moment...
When I saw the picture below, It could not have symbolized how I feel with Him any better...


Shalom for me is completeness that leads to unbridled joy...
Relaxed knowing of my worth and value...
Love unattainable in this capacity anywhere else...
Happiness to the moon...
Shalom...


Grace n Peace,


A ~

No comments:

Post a Comment