Welcome to My Royally Wrecked Space to Chill...



I hope you find comradery...I hope you find peace....I hope you find joy...I hope you find acceptance...I hope you feel loved...I hope you know that your are precious...chosen...and always welcome here...come sit a spell...

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Rehearsals of my mind...

I'm eating my first meal of the day. It's 4:30 pm. 


Driving with one hand. Holding my chicken sandwich from Burger King (made from maws and paws) in the other. 


I have lettuce and mayonnaise on my scrubs. 


I feel tired. 


I feel unqualified to tackle all of this. 


Gungor plays..."you make beautiful things...you make beautiful things out of the dust..."


Yes. Yes He does. 


I REFUSE to not Trust Him in THIS moment and every other until I meet Him. It's sin to not trust Him. It's saying He is not enough. He is.


So I begin to rehearse him..


What do I KNOW? Truly KNOW?


I am fearfully and wonderfully made...thus I can tackle all of THIS...


He knows my path...


He saved a 17 year old chic and has been continuously doing so ever since...


I know He loves me...deeply...fully...passionately...


I know nights (literal nights) alone in a house terrified that I thought I would surely crack...He held me...


I see the sunsets...He provides beauty...


I speak to him...He answers...


I cry out...He runs...


These are just some of the rehearsals of my mind on this day where I begin to unravel...and I say to my heart and His..."In you I find my strength...In you I live...move...have my very being...You. Are. God."


His word never returns void...it is full...forceful...gentle...powerful...a whisper...


It is enough. He is enough for THIS day... and the next...I REFUSE to not Trust Him with it all...


Grace n Peace,


A ~

No comments:

Post a Comment