Welcome to My Royally Wrecked Space to Chill...



I hope you find comradery...I hope you find peace....I hope you find joy...I hope you find acceptance...I hope you feel loved...I hope you know that your are precious...chosen...and always welcome here...come sit a spell...

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Happy Birthday LaLee Girl...



She burst onto the scene seven years ago...she's been traveling fast ever since.


She is fancy clothes for school with heels...


She is all face smile and squint eyes...






She is for every underdog...every bug...every tree...


She is soul more than body...always searching for more than tangible...


She is a sequined jewel of a love...


She is all giver no taker...


She is full on heart and no cynicism...






She is laughter and light...


She is joy that bursts your soul...


She is heart on sleeve...


She is a tree huggin' veggie head that returns to meat...


She sees good everywhere she glances...


She is runs at life never strolls...


She is a reader...a leader...


She reminds me of God...His beauty...She is mine...






Our Lala turns seven in a few days...I thought of her today as I drove home...she is breath to my soul...light to our home...joy unspeakable to the world and all that meet her...she's inexplicably individualistic...She's my girl.


Happy Birthday my Love...You are one of two of my Greatest Gifts...I love you to tha moon...






Grace n Peace,


A ~

1 comment: