Welcome to My Royally Wrecked Space to Chill...



I hope you find comradery...I hope you find peace....I hope you find joy...I hope you find acceptance...I hope you feel loved...I hope you know that your are precious...chosen...and always welcome here...come sit a spell...

Monday, August 8, 2011

Sit back and Shut up...

I am the quintessential starter of a million projects and ideals. I'm always in 4 books at a time. I'm always finding a new plan to follow...it's exhausting. :-)

Last night, after conversing with dear Cheyenne on FB about a new plan I want to follow for the next 30 days, I laid in bed reminding myself of all the parenting books I needed to read...all the exercise I needed to perform...and all the plans I needed to follow...

Then I asked God..."Where am I? What do I need to focus on?"

I thought back over my week...

Three conversations...deep conversations...with friends that were raw...intimate...an unveiling...

Hard conversations for both parties but necessary for openness and growth...

I don't need more plans. I need to relax in Him and learn to listen and trust. Bottom Line (Danny).

Bottom Line.

I am such a butterfly...full of flight and wonderment...that I fly in conversations and life...

I love this about myself but it can get me into trouble...

So...I'm taking the next leg of the journey to sit back...say less...listen more...and learn from others...

I wish I had more to give you today...but it's where I am...growth...and acceptance that I need to expand my silence sometimes rather than my flight...

Grace n Peace,

A ~


2 comments:

  1. You spoke to my core on this one. I feel that all of my 'doing' is making a royal mess out of things. I feel a call to 'rest'. I must heed. Thanks, again, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Amanda...I am in the same boat! I haven't even gotten SG's 2nd grade curriculum out of the box because I'm still having doubts about homeschooling with so much up in the air right now. You're not alone!

    ReplyDelete