Welcome to My Royally Wrecked Space to Chill...



I hope you find comradery...I hope you find peace....I hope you find joy...I hope you find acceptance...I hope you feel loved...I hope you know that your are precious...chosen...and always welcome here...come sit a spell...

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Goin' to church for fun...

"Mommy! I met a girl that goes to NLC!" (Local church) she says...

"Really? How did you find that out?"

"Well, we were all in the library and my teacher asked what we like to do. I said, 'Go to church.' Then she told me she went to church."

My heart swells with pride...and gratitude...

I whisper silent..."Thank You..."

Because...she get's it...this bundle of chubby baby that has grown into an amazing, charming, intelligent third grader...get's the big picture...

I sit them down weekly...tell them..."The most important thing in your life. Period. Not stuff. Not relationships. Not anything. It's you loving Jesus and knowing He can be anything you need."

I believe this...I try to live it...

So this revelation of pride in our Savior...is so sweet to me...so full of promise for my babe...

If we can all just "get it"...as the screw up King David did...and "pitch our tents in the land of hope"...the land of relationship with a lover that totally fulfills and supplies...

Quit making it so hard...just fall in love with a Savior...we'd all be happier...freer...

We'd all "Go to church for fun"...

Grace n Peace,

A ~

No comments:

Post a Comment