Welcome to My Royally Wrecked Space to Chill...



I hope you find comradery...I hope you find peace....I hope you find joy...I hope you find acceptance...I hope you feel loved...I hope you know that your are precious...chosen...and always welcome here...come sit a spell...

Monday, December 12, 2011

If only for myself...Eucharisteo






Eucharisteo: The Daily Pursuit To Recognize His Blessings

1. Wet headed little girls singing...
2. My mother...ever giving...
3. Community...
4. Conversations...
5. God whispers at the end of the day..."Just come to me"...
6. Texts to my Best Friend of inspiration and a Savior...
7. Chinese right out of the carton after a day of starving...
8. Heart of Eucharisteo through the fog of life...
9. Moonlit car rides home...
10. Health...
11. My Father...ever kind...
12. Nine year old gangly legs and heart all wrapped around me...
13. Hope...
14. Joy rising...
15. His Words...ever true...
16. Holidays...bright...
17. Dreams coming to fruition...
18. Peace...
19. Music...sweet music...
20. Quilts...
21. Six year old baby girls who worry about the little girls asking Santa for food that are hungry...
22. Big hearts...
23. Freedom...mind, body, soul...
24. Grace for the times I feel inadequate...
25. And Love...glorious Love...in all forms...





I am ever so blessed.

When overwhelmed and tired...all I must do is practice Eucharisteo and I am set free from earthly chains...

Grace n Peace,

A ~

No comments:

Post a Comment