Welcome to My Royally Wrecked Space to Chill...



I hope you find comradery...I hope you find peace....I hope you find joy...I hope you find acceptance...I hope you feel loved...I hope you know that your are precious...chosen...and always welcome here...come sit a spell...

Monday, November 14, 2011

And We Walked...

Today I walked with my girls...we trampled through leaf strewn roads and soft ground...we climbed trees and touched hearts...we touched the divine...It was perfect...

The poem below I penned quickly so as not to ever forget this perfect day...


"We Walked..."

We walked side by side...
One tall two small...
Leaves chasing our heels...wind blowing away cares...
We walked...

Stick in hand of the littlest...
Thoughts in head of the oldest...
Gratefulness in my heart for this...moment...
We walked...

Trees beckoning to be climbed...
We heeded...
Tall on it's branches we climbed and stood...
We paused...

Stories of the old tree beneath us...
We dreamed...
Connection of spirit to spirit...
We paused...

Drawn back to our legs...
Thoughts of our home...
Scampered down we did...
Then we walked...

Stopping to twirl in the road...
Mental pictures I took...
Filled with Joy unspeakable...
We walked...

One day I will be less than I am today...
They will hold my hand to steady me...
We will remember this day of dreams and youth...
And we will walk...

Grace n Peace,

A ~

No comments:

Post a Comment